Top 10 Questions to Ask a Potential Moving Company
Are you gearing up for a move? More and more people are finding that working with professional moving companies is the way to go. Why is this? They find that these professionals can often move their items faster and minimal issues are caused to these items. Thus, it pays them in the long run to work with these moving companies. However, how do you know that you are getting a moving that is worth your time and dime? We have the top 10 questions that you are going to want to ask any potential moving company before committing to work with them!
- Are there references that you can provide? Remember, every legitimate moving company should be able to provide some sort of references.
- How long have you been in business? This is important as it can give you a good idea of their reputation and experience.
- How do you price the services that you offer?
- What type of insurance do you carry? Remember, you want the company to carry liability insurance!
- What type of cancellation policy do you have?
- How do you require payment? At the beginning before the move or at the end?
- Do you have any additional services that could help to make my move easier?
- What type of training do the movers with your company receive?
- Can you give me the estimate for my move in writing?
- How do you handle complaints that come to your company? This can give you a great idea of what type of person you are truly dealing with.
When you are moving, you want to go with the reputable moving company that is going to value your items. You do not always want to go with the cheapest, as you may find the service below par. Remember, Dunmar Moving is here for you, for whatever moving situation you may be dealing with!