Things to Do This Summer in Richmond VAPosted on: Thursday, June 27th, 2019
Dunmar is proud to call Richmond, VA our home, and we are super happy to see all that is happening in the area this Summer! For anyone who is new to the area, or who is looking for something to do, we have a few summer activities that are taking place that you may want to check out!
According to TripAdvisor, the top 10 attractions in the Richmond area include:
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Virginia Capital Building
- Hollywood Cemetery
- White House of the Confederacy
- Monument Avenue
- St. John’s Episcopal Church
- Science Museum of Virginia
These are all great attractions to go to on a Saturday or during a vacation in the area.
For those who are looking for something a bit more physical, they may want to check out:
- Riverside Outfitters that offers guided whitewater rafting, trees climbing, kayaking and other outdoor sports activities.
- RVA Paddlesports offers the opportunity to take boat tours, participate in water sports and other types of tours on the water.
- Take a bike ride on Virginia Capital Trail as you will find tons of historical makers and learn more about the area, while enjoying the great outdoors.
And don’t forget that there are always musicals, shows, concerts and comedy tours that are coming into the Richmond, VA area. If you are looking for something to do, you will find that there is no way that you will get bored this summer while in Richmond!