5 Tips for Organizing a PantryPosted on: Friday, April 17th, 2020
When you first move into a home, you may have high hopes of getting everything into its perfect place and keeping it this way. However, the reality is that many people get tired and start putting stuff here and there just to get the boxes out of the way. So, we have compiled a list of tips that help you get an organized pantry that is going to make anyone else jealous! It can also be a great chore for those who may be wanting to do some Spring organizing while they are social distancing!
- Be sure to clean this out first. Get rid of items that are outdated and those that may be close to empty and no longer good. Then clean it good, check in the corners, spider webs are often found in pantry corners!
- Check for any problems that you may be able to fix. For example, did you find that the top shelf is just too high for you to reach easily? Then you know how to make sure that the top shelf is not used for items in high demand.
- Consider some storage solutions. Do you have the cereal store plastic containers that you never broke and used? Now is the time to find these and use them. You can always order some storage solutions online.
- Consider an organizing system. Should you organize this according to the name of the spice or product? Maybe you should organize this according to what you reach for the most?
- Put it all back together in a timely manner and make sure that you keep these above tips in mind to ensure that when you are done, this looks like a brand new pantry!
Do you have any tips for organizing a pantry? If you have just moved into a new home, don’t feel like you have to organize this right now, but these tips can make it a bit easier later down the line.