Cleaning Essentials for Moving Out and Into a HomePosted on: Friday, June 26th, 2020
When you are moving out of a home into a new home, one of the biggest things that you want to do is to clean up the place. You will want to clean the home that you move out of for those who are moving in next. And if you are renting, this is one way that you can get the bulk of your security deposit back. And no one wants to move into a dirty home, so cleaning up your new home is just one thing that you can do to make yourself feel at home. Most people understand this. However, they often more times than not think that they will just need the bare minimum when it comes to the cleaning supplies they have on hand. They may think a roll of paper towels, some disinfectant and a small hand broom is all that they will need. This is where they are wrong! Instead, you need to have an arsenal of cleaning products on hand to get both of these homes clean and ready to go.
What do you need? Some of the general cleaning tools that you will need include:
– Vacuum cleaner: You can get a handheld or use an upright. What this is going to do is to safe you time. You can still have a broom on hand if you prefer, but a vacuum can save you a ton of time.
– Microfiber cloths: These are better for the environment than using paper towels, and they are reusable. Plus, they are soft enough to use on just about any surface you encounter since they are so soft.
– Toilet brush and holder: This is pretty self explanatory, after all, do you really want to use a microfiber cloth to clean the toilet?
– General purpose cleaner: You will find that a general purpose cleaner can be great, and replaces a ton of products that are for this or that in a home. If you prefer to use something that is more natural, then white vinegar is always a good disinfectant that can help your home smell fresh and clean.
– Antibacterial wipes: These are always good to have on hand, and they can be used for those last minute touches on a home.
If you are ready to move into a new home, Dunmar Moving is here to help you. And for those who want to move their belongings into a clean home, these are the products that you need to pack with you to ensure that the home is clean before movers arrive.