- Please be present on pack day(s) to direct this portion of the move; or have someone present to make decisions on your behalf.
- Set aside items that you will need while your items are in transit. For example: soap, towels, linens, cups, paper plates, plastic utensils, ect.
- The crew cannot remove or dissemble any items from your walls, floors, cabinets, etc. that may cause damage to the residence. * * Drapery, hardware, hooks, carpet tacks, screws etc. must be removed by you prior to pack day.
- Please have your utilities and telephone disconnected AFTER your anticipated loading.
- All electronics must be unplugged from any wall socket or power strip. Please make sure all components are disconnected from each other to ensure proper packing.
- Take a final walk through your residence with the packing crew to make sure that nothing has been left behind. The loading crew will not be prepared to complete any packing.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THE PACKERS HAVE PACKED EVERYTHING YOU INTEND TO MOVE BEFORE THEY LEAVE.
Packed by Owner Cartons
Cartons packed by the owner must be of good quality, have a solid bottoms and top, and must be sealed before moving. Dunmar Moving Systems will not be responsible for any items damaged or broken in these cartons unless there is actual damage to the box itself. Any damaged box must be opened in the presence of the driver and all damages must be noted on the Customer Check-off Sheet.